One of our clients, Rwazi is providing online gigs to African content creators to mainstream real-time data mapping, unemployment, opportunities, or any other themes Rwazi covers through their own media.
This program is for online content creation on content talking about Rwazi or any of its initiatives. Other Rwazi ambassadors can also choose to opt-in as well. It is inspired by initiatives such as the YouTube Partner Program meant to incentivize content creation on the platform. Except, Rwazi offers better payscales for content creators across all platforms available today.
The target for this initiative is existing and top influencers, as well as anyone who wants to monetise their digital platforms.
Content format: Videos, Audio, Text (eg. written posts or Tweets)
Important Content guidelines
- “Rwazi” must be in the title
- Use of the #Rwazi hashtag and is mandatory in the description or post
- Other optional hashtags could include #Gigs #Africa #Data #Mapping #RwaziAmbassador
- You are required to set up and use your own social media channels for this program ie. you cannot use your friends’ channels to post
- Only original and uncopyrighted content, created and owned by you is allowed
- Minimum 190 characters per text post
- Minimum 60 seconds for video and audio posts
- Content that follows the official Rwazi social media themes will be reposted helping you make more views and ultimately more payouts
- Fake engagement or buying views is not allowed. We will audit all payout request to ensure compliance
- Avoid sharing content that falls in any of the ineligible categories stated in the Terms, Conditions, and Restrictions section at the bottom of the document
Type of content
- Content creators have the freedom to choose what to create, as long as they can tie it back to Rwazi. This can be electricity outages, lack of jobs, terrible education, etc.
- Other content can also include breakdown of Rwazi mapping
Video views Payout scales
|Platform||Payout per view (US$)||Proposed Rwazi payout (US$)||Views needed to make US$1 with Rwazi|
|Facebook/Instagram (Reels Play)||0.00875||0.01||100|
Audio and Text Posts Engagement Payout scales
|Platform||Engagement type||Minimum required (per post)||Proposed Rwazi payout (US$) (per $)|
|Likes and Shares||50||1|
How to get your Payout
- Sign up to the Rwazi Partner Program
- Make sure all your content meets the guidelines
- Once you have earned US$5 you are eligible for a payout
- Submit links to all your qualifying posts on this form
- Share your mobile money or bank details
- Receive payment within 10 days for qualifying content
- Please note: The content you are paid for is supposed to stay on your pages indefinitely. Meaning, if you delete any of it, all your future payout requests will be declined
Important Payout Guidelines
- You can only be paid for a piece of content once.
- The content you are paid for is supposed to stay on your pages indefinitely. Meaning, if you delete any of it, all your future payout requests will be declined
- Maximum payout per content creator per month is US$500
How to remove the $500 maximum limit on earnings
- Mention Rwazi in the video
- Add at least one-liner on what Rwazi is: a market intelligence platform providing data collection gigs to 20,000 mappers in 50+ countries across Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Tag Rwazi’s official social media channel on that platform
- Optional: Add a link to sign up to join Rwazi as a mapper: www.rwazi.com/mappers
- Mention in the post or content that you are a Rwazi partner using the hashtags #Rwazi and #DataMapping
- Tag Rwazi’s official social media channel on that platform
- Add a link to sign up to join Rwazi as a mapper: www.rwazi.com/mappers
Go ahead and join this group so you don’t miss out on exciting updates, tips and support on how to maximize your earnings under this program!
Important Terms, Conditions, and Restirictions
These Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this form, shall govern your relationship with Rwazi and the content you create for the Rwazi Partner Program. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your representation of Rwazi’s name and brand, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not participate in the program, if you have any objection to any of these Terms And Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than your biographical information, which you may have opted to include on this form, under these Terms, RWAZI own all rights to the intellectual property, data and material you submit for payment under the Rwazi Partner Program, and all such rights are reserved.
You should clearly state to your relationship with Rwazi as that of freelancer who gets paid for making qualifying content on a case by case basis.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from making the following type of content:
Impersonation, fake engagement, child safety, nudity, sexual content, suicide, self-harm, vulgar language, spam, deceptive practices, scams, copyrighted content misinformation, harassment, child safety, harmful dangerous content, cyberbullying, hate speech, violence, graphic content, illegal or regulated goods and services eg. Firearms, narcotics, etc Anything that causes harm on the audience or Rwazi brand is not permissible.Certain areas of this Platform are restricted from access by you and RWAZI may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Platform, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Platform are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to submit for payouts under the Rwazi Partner Program. With respect to Your Content, by submitting it, and getting paid for it, you grant RWAZI a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. RWAZI reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from Rwazi Partner Program at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Republic of Mauritius for the resolution of any disputes.